GSMA Intelligence: the number one resource for information on the mobile industry
Leading media organisations frequently cite GSMA Intelligence data. We offer a wealth of data on individual mobile markets and operators that can help journalists add context and insight when reporting on mobile industry developments. Our data includes:
- Information on every mobile network and MVNO in all 237 countries and territories worldwide
- Decades of historical data and forecasts through to 2020
- Market penetration
- Market rankings on a country, regional and global level
- Operational and financial data
- Cellular M2M and smartphone connections data
Need some exclusive insight?
GSMA Intelligence’s team of industry analysts produce regular reports that serve to tell the stories behind the numbers. Our analysts are available for one-to-one media interviews, providing expert commentary across a range of industry topics. All of GSMA Intelligence’s latest reports and research can be accessed via gsmaintelligence.com/research/.
Access to GSMA Intelligence data, reports and analyst interviews are available to accredited members of the press on request.
Please contact us with your requirements at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Members of the press may re-use GSMA Intelligence material provided that:
- All portions of text identify GSMA Intelligence as the source
- A copyright statement is affixed to all figures and graphics: © GSMA Intelligence 2017
- When quoting an analyst, the full name and title of the analyst is cited, as well as the name of the service, GSMA Intelligence