The Golden Age of IoT: business applications of IoT that are changing the world
With 35 billion IoT devices to be installed worldwide by 2021 and 75.44 billion by 2025*, there’s no doubt that we are entering the Golden Age of IoT.
IoT’s ability to let devices and equipment communicate will impact all lives and businesses; increasing output and efficiency, but perhaps also reducing the workforce – or, in a more optimistic view, simply changing the roles and skills we hire.
Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst for IoT & Enterprise at GSMA Intelligence, will join fellow experts from Pod Group and Beyond// for a webinar and panel, to discuss:
- the shape of the IoT ecosystem
- the business opportunities and risk factors of deploying IoT
- how enterprises can overcome data security challenges
- Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst, IoT and Enterprise at GSMA Intelligence
- Sam Colley, CEO of Pod Group
- Michal Harris, Head of Marketing, //Beyond