MWC19 Los Angeles: Private Networks: Crisis or opportunity?
With 61% of operators currently investing, or planning investments, in Private Wireless Networks*, we are on the cusp of a potentially major disruption to the telecommunications ecosystem…or one of its biggest opportunities.
GSMA Intelligence, in partnership, with Ericsson has gathered industry experts from companies leading the way in Private Wireless to discuss the requirements, challenges and the future of bespoke networks implementations, all within the context of the leading tech event in North America: MWC Los Angeles.
Agenda for the session:
- 13:00 – 13:20: Opening Keynote & GSMAi update – Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence
- 13:20 – 13:40: Manuel Ruiz, Global Head of Mission Critical and Private Networks, Ericsson
- 13:40 – 14:00: Carlos Carazo, VP for IoT Technology, Telefónica
- 14:00 – 14:15: Networking Break
- 14:15 – 14:35: Panel – Private Wireless Networks in Action – How will operators profit? Boingo, Ericsson, Verizon,
- 14:35 – 15:00: Panel – Making Private Wireless Network Work – How is the Ecosystem meeting market demands? Cisco, Mavenir, Syniverse, MobiledgeX
- 15:00 – 16:00: Closing Remarks & Networking Drinks
*Based on GSMA Intelligence latest network transformation survey results.