MEF CONNECTS Mobile IoT – Private Networks
With 24 billion IoT connections forecasted by 2025, IoT is scaling rapidly, enabling enterprises to transform digitally and achieve new ways of working.
According to our Enterprise in Focus survey, 22% of enterprises require localised coverage. Operators have understood the opportunity, and 68% already offer private wireless networks, with the remaining planning on doing so by 2025.
Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst for IoT & Enterprise at GSMA Intelligence, will join MEF Connects’ webinar to discuss the state of IoT, and the Private Networks opportunity, based on the insights from our latest survey, alongside experts from KORE Wireless, Transatel & more.
- Steffen Sorrell, Chief of Research – Kaleidointelligence
- Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst, IoT & Enterprise – GSMA
- Fawad Noory, VP, Product Management CEaaS – KORE Wireless
- Christian Wagner, CEO – Bayfu
- Cédric Jarkovsky, Head of IoT Product Management – Transatel