GSMA Intelligence at CES Las Vegas
In North America only, 5G will account for 46% of total mobile connections, and IoT connections will reach 5.9 billion in 2025*, so we might be at the cusp of the next industrial and consumer revolution.
On Wednesday, January 8, GSMA Intelligence will head to CES Las Vegas to host an exclusive seminar on the topic of IoT, gathering industry experts for an exciting session of presentations and panels.
The team will share exclusive insights and results from their Enterprise IoT Survey, an annual study of more than 2,000 enterprises and 18 markets globally, analysing and predicting the real market needs and requirements for connected devices, covering operators, consumers, and developer’s involvement and stake.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registrations
- 09:30 – 09:35: Welcome Keynote- Peter Jarich, Head of, GSMA Intelligence
- 09:35 – 10:05: Keynote: “IoT : the rise of enterprise and what’s next for consumers’ connected devices”
Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst, IoT, GSMA Intelligence
Pablo Iacopino, Director of Ecosystem Research, GSMA Intelligence
- 10:05 – 10:25: Ecosystem Panel
Jean-Louis Carrara, Business Development, Secure Identity North America, Arm
Amit Sachdeva, Head- Global Business Development and Alliances , Mobility & IOT Solutions, Tata Communications
Marc Pegulu, Vice President of Wireless and Sensing Products, Semtech
Russell Gyurek, Director, IoT-CTO, Cisco
- 10:25 – 10:45: Operator Panel
Philip Skipper, Head of Business Development M2M, Vodafone
David Allen, Advance Product Development, IoT Solutions, AT&T
Ricky Singh, Director of IoT Products & Solutions, Sprint
- 10:45 – 11:05: Keynote: “Connecting Enterprises, Industries and Things with a new generation of networks”
Bob Gessel, Head of Technology Strategy & Portfolio Development, Ericsson
- 11:05 – 11:15: Closing Remarks
*based on GSMA Intelligence latest North America mobile economy report.