GSMA Advance: Addressing Concerns About Radio Signals and Health
Online Training Course: Addressing Concerns About Radio Signals and Health
The effect of radio transmissions on health has been studied extensively, leading to international standards for network antennas and exposure limits for workers and the public. Despite the ever-growing body of scientific know
ledge, many people continue to be concerned about electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and their impact on health.
This three-week course looks at the state of the science, standards for mobile technologies, regulatory compliance and public awareness and education.
- Understand public concerns and the accumulated knowledge about the health effects of EMFs
- Learn about internationally accepted safety requirements for radio transmissions
- Learn how to respond to public safety concerns and increase awareness of the science
The benefits for you and your organisation
- You will gain a detailed knowledge of internationally accepted safety requirements for radio transmissions.
- You will learn about EMF exposure limits for workers and the public.
- You will gain insights into the latest scientific knowledge covering radio signals and health.
- You will learn how to respond effectively to public safety concern
- Jack Rowley, Senior Director, Research and Sustainability, GSMA
- Andrea Guajardo, Moderator, Partnerships and Delivery Manager, GSMA
- 20% discount available on this for GSMA Members