Fortinet Fast & Secure 2021: “5G era challenges vs opportunities”
Fortinet is holding the 2021 digital edition of Fast & Secure, the most important cybersecurity event in the LATAM region.
The event focuses on how connectivity changes our world, the role security plays in enabling and facilitating 5G industry adoption and how Fortinet’s portfolio of innovative and integrated services can secure your business.
Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence, will join leading experts of the telecoms industry to deliver a keynote on the challenges and opportunities of the 5G era, with a specific focus on the LATAM region.
By the end of 2021, GSMA Intelligence forecasts more than half a billion 5G connections. In his keynote, Peter will highlight the new opportunities that 5G brings for operators, enterprises and societies. But with this new generation network also comes new challenges as we look to roll out, monetize and secure the 5G networks and services of tomorrow.
Some of the fellow speakers include:
- Paulo Simoes, Senior Manager, Connectivity, Networking & Security, Liberty Latin America
- Omar Tapia, Security Officer, Telcel
- Angelo Coelho, Director of IT and Cybersecurity, Oi
- Marcos Jaimovich, Head of Cybersecurity & Cloud Operations, LATAM & USA, Telefonica Tech
- Martin Hoz, Vice President of Sales Engineering, Fortinet