eSIM: state of the consumer market and the road ahead
eSIM technology has taken off and is already implemented in more than 100 consumer devices. Meanwhile almost 200 operators offer eSIM consumer contracts worldwide today.
A clear roadmap and strategy is crucial to capture and monetize the new opportunities presented by eSIM, especially in the consumer market.
In this Mobile World Live webinar, GSMA Intelligence and Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security will elaborate on the vital elements needed to leverage the full potential of this game-changing technology.
What you will learn:
- what needs to be done to scale eSIM market adoption
- the critical innovations that matter for customer experience
- the key factors for a successful eSIM play in the consumer market
- Carsten Ahrens, Chief Executive Officer, Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security
- Pablo Iacopino, Head of Telco Research, GSMA Intelligence