Debate: Open RAN in 2020
Wednesday, June, 15 – 11:00ET/ 16:00BST
Now more than ever, Radio Access Networks (RAN) spending decisions are a key consideration for mobile operators to successfully scale 4G vs 5G capacity, speed up deployments and unlock connectivity to urban and rural populations.
Against this backdrop, Open RAN technologies and innovations are at the center of the ecosystem’s attention, and a handful of network suppliers have been active in driving use cases forward.
Join Mavenir, Nokia, Altiostar and Parallel Wireless for an open debate on the future outlook of Open RAN, moderated by Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence.
In this conversation, you will learn:
- What Open RAN means for network infrastructure & 5G
- What the potential setbacks could be
- What vendors are doing to differentiate themselves early on
- What the future market trajectories of Open RAN look like
- Steve Papa, CEO & Founder, Parallel Wireless
- Sandro Tavares, Head of Mobile Networks Marketing, Nokia
- Thierry Maupile, Executive Vice President, Strategy & Product Management, Altiostar
- John Baker, SVP, Business Development, Mavenir