ROAD TO ZERO-TOUCH AUTOMATION @ Las Vegas
ROAD TO ZERO-TOUCH AUTOMATION
Date: Thu, 29 Sep: 16:30 – 17:30 PDT
Location: Level 2, W229, WEST HALL
With network virtualization, 5G and IoT, operators can potentially increase revenue from their networks. However, to fully unleash its potential requires dynamic management.
Mobile carriers are continuing down the path to zero-touch networks automation with the promised potential to eliminate manual errors, improve operational efficiency and reduce time to market for new services, but key questions need to be addressed.
- Where should automation start, and how close are we ready to fully get human intervention out of the networks?
- Does zero-touch network offer a glimpse into Open RAN multi-vendor interface and enables orchestration of network slices with the performance guarantees?
- And when will self-driving networks for 5G and beyond finally meet the expanding needs of a digital future?
Join Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence, as he explores answers to these questions and more on the topic with the top industry figures.
- Cristina Rodriguez, VP & General Manager, Wireless Access Networking Division, Intel
- Murali Gandluru, VP Strategy, Product & GTM, Software Networking, IBM
Rob Soni, Head of RAN Architecture, VMware
Vara Prasad, Principal Consultant AWS ProServe Team, AWS
Zia Syed, President, Symworld Platform, Rakuten Symphony