ROAD TO ZERO-TOUCH AUTOMATION
Date: Thu, 29 Sep: 16:30 – 17:30 PDT
Location: Level 2, W229, WEST HALL
With network virtualization, 5G and IoT, operators can potentially increase revenue from their networks. However, to fully unleash its potential requires dynamic management.
Mobile carriers are continuing down the path to zero-touch networks automation with the promised potential to eliminate manual errors, improve operational efficiency and reduce time to market for new services, but key questions need to be addressed.
- Where should automation start, and how close are we ready to fully get human intervention out of the networks?
- Does zero-touch network offer a glimpse into Open RAN multi-vendor interface and enables orchestration of network slices with the performance guarantees?
- And when will self-driving networks for 5G and beyond finally meet the expanding needs of a digital future?
Join Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence, as he explores answers to these questions and more on the topic with the top industry figures.
- Cristina Rodriguez, VP & General Manager, Wireless Access Networking Division, Intel
- Murali Gandluru, VP Strategy, Product & GTM, Software Networking, IBM
Rob Soni, Head of RAN Architecture, VMware
Vara Prasad, Principal Consultant AWS ProServe Team, AWS
Zia Syed, President, Symworld Platform, Rakuten Symphony
For more information
5G mmWave Summit @ MWC Las Vegas 2022
GSMA member services together with GSMA Intelligence, brings you the 5G mmWave Summit on 29 September 2022 at MWC Las Vegas.
Join in to understand how 5G mmWave is unlocking the full potential of 5G and hear about deployment best practice from some of the industry’s leading experts including Head of GSMA Intelligence – Peter Jarich
This event is aimed to explore how 5G mmWave is unlocking the full potential of 5G, and to hear about deployment best practice from some of the industry’s leading experts.
Between now and 2025, a staggering $5 trillion will be contributed to the global economy by mobile technologies and services – with 1 billion 5G connections forecast by the end of 2022 alone (source GSMA Intelligence).
5G mmWave is a key element of the 5G technology mix, providing maximum data capacity at very high speeds and very low latency –thereby facilitating reliable and high-quality connectivity in busy areas and for high-traffic scenarios, such as densely populated residential areas, public transport hubs, large entertainment venues and Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) in homes.
Wish to attend MWC Las Vegas? All GSMA Intelligence Subscriber get a special discount as below;
- Quote MWCLVGIEVP – 20% off EVP Pass
- Quote MWCLVGIGLD – 20% off Gold Pass
EXPLORE PASSES || EXPLORE AGENDA || EXPLORE SPEAKERS
MWC Las Vegas 2022
This year, MWC takes up a new home in the West Hall at Las Vegas Convention Center – a stunning venue that offers attendees a range of amazing facilities for a brand-new experience:
- 600,000 square feet of exhibition space
- 150,000 square feet of meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art air quality for ultimate safety
- Convenient location to the airport and all the city’s landmarks
EXPLORE AGENDA || EXPLORE SPEAKERS
- Peter Jarich, Head of GSMA Intelligence
- Emanuel Kolta, Senior Analyst, Network Sustainability and Innovation
- Christina Patsioura, Lead Analyst, IoT & Enterprise
Reasons to attend MWC Las Vegas 2022
Unearth the latest innovations in technology. Discover the hottest themes that will advance our industry. And network with disruptors and thought leaders who will drive society forward to create deeper and more meaningful ways to connect. Join us as we gather our ecosystem and explore the many reasons why you should attend MWC Las Vegas, including:
- Expert thought leadership
- An inspiring exhibition floor
- Countless networking opportunities
EXPLORE AGENDA || EXPLORE SPEAKERS