GSMA Thrive Latin America: IoT summit
Latin America is an attractive region for IoT investment because of its strong smartphone adoption rates and improving infrastructure. As per GSMA Intelligence Enterprises in Focus survey 2020, 73% of enterprises state that IoT was deployed as part of a wider transformation agenda across Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Mexico).
IoT revenue in the region is also projected to grow fourfold by 2025, reaching $47.2 billion with a CAGR of 21% between 2018 and 2025. This will be fueled predominantly by applications, platforms and services.
In this GSMA Thrive Latin America IoT summit, Sylwia Kechiche, Principal Analyst for IoT & Enterprise at GSMA Intelligence, will be joined by other industry experts to discuss the key IoT success stories in the region, sharing experience of lessons learned by early pioneers, and the true scope of the business opportunity.
In this session, you will learn more on:
- the impact of Covid-19 on Latin America enterprises digitalisations plans
- the best way to derive value from IoT data, and the role of AI/ML
- the key barriers to achieving full IoT potential and how can these be overcome
- Shahar Yaacobi, Head of Global Marketing, Internet of Things, Amdocs
- Guillem Casahuga, Partner at ADL, TIME Practice
- Marco Quatorze, Head of IoT and Value Added Services, América Móvil
- Elena Gil, Global Director of Product and Business Operations – IoT & Big Data, Telefónica