Definitive data and analysis for the mobile industry
GSMA Intelligence Survey T&Cs
- The prize draw is open to all persons aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or its affiliates, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the survey and enter an email address. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by completing the survey and providing an email address after completing the survey. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The opening date for entries is 11 August 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 9 September 2021 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process 14 days after the Closing Date (“Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive an Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) – Space Grey. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days after the Draw Date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and country of the winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your surname, country and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is GSMA Ltd. of The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AF, UK.